• Register Today It's free!

Sas

RockinExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Charlotte
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 EB
For a 95 Xlt, already going to do a 3 in BL and 4 in suspension. Would a SAS be worth it, and if it is what would the SOA on both axles give me in more height

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not really too sure, but I think a few members might have talked about this one before. Try to do a search.

Well first off, you're not going to want to do both the 4" suspension lift and a SAS, as you will be waisting money. You also may want to think about not doing the BL with a SAS as you will have at least 6-8" of suspension lift to clear the solid axle up front.

Do a search for SAS here, you will find every way possible to do one and more.

Going from SUA to SOA will give about 6" of lift.

Well I want a good a lift height as i want to fit 37's or 39's or bigger with trimming.

RockinExplorer said:
Well I want a good a lift height as i want to fit 37's or 39's or bigger with trimming.
You could fit 37s on stock height..............................just trim the hell out of it! :D

if you're doing 37's or 39's you'd better be thinking about at least a d44 up front and 9" rear.. maybe larger... especially since you'll also need 5:13 or higher gears...

dont do it.. there cant be another explorer in NJ running larger tires than me :confused:

Back