blueka

Elite Pickler
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 UK XLT, 99 Sport V8,
Sold him a radio for parts only... also sold him the sub, including FOR FREE radio grill and wiring harness/extra plugs

Now trying to claim full amount plus shipping back for the radio because he said it was the wrong radio and it didn't work.

looks like I'm out $200 for a $20 radio...

Si

in his emails, he asked if it was a PREMIUM head unit, not a MACH or AUDIOPHILE, I got it out of Pancake, which was a 2000 Limited. Either way, it was sold for PARTS ONLY, he has since repaired it, assured me it works, as stated in his email, then, bought another one off ebay, an expected me to give him a $50 refund for a $20 parts radio.
When I refused to refund him $50, I said I would refund the $20 for the cost of the radio, he also neglected to consider that I included a whole load of stuff in there at NO EXTRA COST to him. He refused my offer of $20 and then used his Credit Card to clawback ALL of the money and keep ALL of my stereo equipment.

So, not only is he a liar, he is also a thief.

Si

this is a real good way to start off here. i know if i see a thread started from him asking for help, it wont happen from me!

Back