J5hort

Reaction score
City, State
South Easton
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 XLT
1995 Sport
Hello all,

Decided to remove all the plastic trim ffrom my 1995 Explorer Sport. This includes all wheel opening flares, rocker flares, front inner wheel well liners and fromt and rear bumper trim. It is black in color and in pretty good condition. just wondering if tehre is any value to saving, selling or modifying that any here may have some experience of recommendations for.

Maybe someone would be interested from the Stock section. Might post there?

Good luck.

Not a bad idea, I'll post something similar there, but the reason I posted here was to get an idea if it had any value for customization primarily. Figured people with modifications would know best on what to do with it. I chopped my front and rear bumpers by cutting ends off. Front bumper is chopped to the headlights so I left a front piece in center for more of an off road look. Was thinking to cut top bumper top moulding to match. It looks pretty good without it. This does go off road, so I'm wondering if it is best to just keep it off.

Removing it first is a good idea. I ended up having trails remove all the plastic from my 98 Sport. I just left it as is.

Back