Seat Covers Suggestions | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Seat Covers Suggestions

specialeducator

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford Sports Trac 2007
Looking for the best fitted seat covers for a 2007 Sports Trac Limited. I have the charcoal trim and beige colored seats. My goldens have pretty much destroyed the beige colors. Im tired of cleaning and scrubbing and now the charcoal is beginning to show signs of distress. Looking for high quality seat covers which look tight, without the wrinkles. Head rest and a seat cover for the rear seats as well.

Links and recommendation appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wet Okole makes great tight fitting covers that fit like a glove and depending on what pattern you chose they also can look like your normal factory seats. Or you can go crazy with colors or patterns. They use scuba divers suit type neoprene and are stitched to match our trucks pattern and contours. Nothing universal ever looks good. I've had Wet Okole in the past and they are great, but can be a little pricey. Atleast $475+ for front and rear sets.

http://www.wetokole.com/

I bought Coverking seat covers for the front and back seats on mine. I got the black neopreme for the front and the black ballastic seat covers for the rear. I have a boxer that loves to go riding with me, but I will let you know that the ballastic is a slicker material and she still is getting used to standing and trying not to slide around on the back seat. Other than that I love the seat covers, and even though the pictures look like the back seats are wrinkled bad, I think its the reflection because they don't look that noticable in person. I paid less than $400 for all including shipping from Autoanything.com

IMG_20131203_220116_553.png

IMG_20131203_220124_937.png

Costco, Coverking Neoprene front and back, 279 shipped to your door. 70 off on sale right now. If I was in the US I would order them right now. They want 450 up here. I may order a set next winter when I am in Florida.

Try Katzkin Auto Upholstery. They're the covers that I have been coviting for a while.

Great info guys ,Thanks. I'm looking to get seat covers next after recently firing down on bed cover & step rails.

Back