Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

shocks for lifted late model explorers...

Discussion in 'Shocks, Suspensions, Lift Kits' started by LowdPypes, September 27, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. LowdPypes

LowdPypes Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Wilmington, NC
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '98 Mountaineer
      Well, after calling a million people, I finally found some shocks that would work on our lifted explorers and mountaineers. They are the Invader N7 by Trailmaster and they are about as stiff as the Bilsteins. Here are the part numbers if you are interested:

Front - #55530
      Rear - #55540

I spoke to Shauna at The Truckers Toy Store in New Bern, NC @ 888.717.5797. Think they were around $70 per. If anyone has these, please let me know before I get them. Thanks.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. section525

section525 sextion525 Elite Explorer Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
      Red Bluff, Ca
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1975 Ford Bronco 4x4
      You might as well wait till you put the Superlift on to get new shocks. Don't ya think?! :D