Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i actually kinda like the bare baby mall crawler look on that ST...it looks so innocent but yet so badass at the same time

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

im guessing she fits in here :mad: i miss her every single day

447499_72_full.jpg

447499_62_full.jpg

if any of you guys see ole dora driving around let me know i wanna know how shes doin :D

osker75 said:
im guessing she fits in here :mad: i miss her every single day

447499_72_full.jpg

447499_62_full.jpg

if any of you guys see ole dora driving around let me know i wanna know how shes doin :D

ahhhh! third gen!! still looks good

no...second gen sport

well i know that...but i have always just called the sports 2nd gen due to everything being the same but the body...3rd gens in my eyes are the IRS ones

id rather post in here with you guys anyways :D :confused: haha some nice lookn rigs

Heres my 96. First time offroad too @ the Badlands

ex2.jpg

ex3.jpg
ex4.jpg

ex5.jpg
ex6.jpg

ex7.jpg
ex8.jpg

ex9.jpg
ex10.jpg

ex11.jpg
ex12.jpg

ex13.jpg
ex1.jpg

Nice truck, and your local(ish), we'll have to keep in touch and go wheeling over the summer when my truck is wheelable again. what kind/where did you get that front bumper addon? i'd like to get one and build a new bumper off of it.

Nice truck, and your local(ish), we'll have to keep in touch and go wheeling over the summer when my truck is wheelable again. what kind/where did you get that front bumper addon? i'd like to get one and build a new bumper off of it.

got if form summit racing. It's the procomp bar for the ranger.

here's my ex. I haven't done anything to her in 2 years now.... but plans are in the works now that I am out of school. Not sure how to make the images show up on the post(haven't posted in ages) but I attached them.

719222_44_full.jpg

719222_45_full.jpg

Awesome rig dude. I love the all-black look. :thumbsup:

thats all one trail. "WHITE" It can be accessed through the queries

Wheels (most people have 8" wide wheels, which gives the truck a wider stance) and bumper (aggresive looking bumper will make it look bigger)

edit: are those 33x10.50? the 33x12.50 tires look much bigger, but have more clearance issues

no clue i found them on google!!! awhile back!

here's my ex. I haven't done anything to her in 2 years now.... but plans are in the works now that I am out of school. Not sure how to make the images show up on the post(haven't posted in ages) but I attached them.

Wow I thought I was looking at my truck when I first looked at that pic.
I havent taken a pic of mine since I removed the pinstripe and painted the bumpers but it looks the same as yours. Other then not being a 2 door sport.
LIFTEDLEFT.jpg

Back