show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 68 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

DSC00856.jpg

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

LOL!!

i meant like this :p

FM-B11B648_01_lrg.gif

after a year of research, i finally found exactly wha' i need to lift my truck. and i just though i would let you all in on a peek at my new and improved Splat trac...total of 11" of lift in the rear and 9" of lift in the front!!! someone give me some feed back!!=)

l_1b865b7c73fd4b4fa7178b76080e35-1.jpg

l_eef9e86b3bdf498b9eac8b4e84b46e-1.jpg

l_e97baed61de64bbd8a234311cec10120.jpg

l_26c28dc51c904829b00ea0717001a083.jpg

l_531594f771ff45c7ac13de10fbb05f8c.jpg

I love it! Please explain your lift!!

new wheels and tires, also lifted the front another 1" for clearance:

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels4.jpg

I love it! Please explain your lift!!

lift involves, a 3 inch body lift all around, 2" torsion twist for front, 1" key fro front, 3" deotsch spindle lift for front, and rear is spring over axle and shackel extensions.

new rollie roundy things as well....

35x12.50x15 BFG KM2's

DSC03293.jpg

DSC03307.jpg

DSC03317.jpg

DSC03318.jpg

how in the world do you clear 35's? does it rub?

LOL my new 33;s are almost 2" taller then my old 33's, funny they are the same tire (different wheel size but same 33" DC FC II) I lifted it 1" and its still rubbing a bit LOL 35's = trim trim trim!

man, i love that truck

410Fortune...your truck is coming along great!:thumbsup: Im about to head over to the junk yard to see if I cant pick up some running boards Like yours....You can hardly tell it's a body lift with those on there.

thanks!! Thats why they are on there, to hide the frame... however I hate them, I will be removing them when I make some tube sliders this summer... I finally got a tube bender!!

Thanks alot, I love this truck so much I do not want to sell it!! funny how a set of headlights can make a huge difference in how much I like the truck, I always liked it, but not the gen II front end, then they come out with the 1 piece lights and I love it!!

sparky, you have a head on shot as well as the back? wanna see how those 35's look by that perspective..

I dont have any pics, right now....I will have to get some though

Yes, I did have to trim the front(kinda a hack job IMO and have not got back to cleaning it up yet)....the rear I did not, but I do rub when I am flexing but street driving I do not

Since we shut down shop early today, I decided I would get a lil work done on the X and get some requested pictures... And a few more cause there is some snow left over from last weeks storm...

( From front.....Don't mind the driver side tire lean, I have been driving the stooper duty cause the driver side wheel bearing is going bad)
Picture021-1.jpg

(Front passenger side)
Picture022-1-1.jpg

(Back)
Picture023-1.jpg

(Drivers Side)
Picture025.jpg

(Driver side flexy, Need new rear shocks...they are being used as limiting straps right now)
Picture026-1.jpg

(If she Ain't rubbin, She Ain't Lovin!!!)
Picture027-1.jpg

(Couldn't keep from falling thru the snow pile once I turned around, so not all the way flexed)
Picture028-1.jpg

Harlan32609028.jpg

Sparky what width and backspacing are your wheels? Truck looks awesome!

Sparky what width and backspacing are your wheels? Truck looks awesome!

Thanks.......They are 15x10"s w/ I think 4" I'd have to double check that but I believe thats correct

Back