show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 71 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Notice the missing rear bumper also :cool: :D :p:

Im thinking i might just leave it off for TH, might be a good tow point if i get stuck? lol:p:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I love the two tone sport, good looking roof lights too! I will have to check those out :)

what up

Not quite finished, but getting ever so much closer...and farther from the ground hehehehe

hey man you truck looks amazing, i have a 1994 ford explorer and i will like to know what i need to lift it like 2 or 3 in only suspension i want to put some nice mud tires but i dont know what side it fit, can you tell me what to do, i want my truck the looks off road but not that crazy and high looking, help out. thanks

...You may find your answers by clicking the "How To" in my signature...

My 99 MOUNTY

:exporange

99MOUNTY.jpg

080.jpg

076.jpg

99MOUNTY.jpg

Thanks man..I appreciate it.I've pretty much ran out of parts to buy except little things and there..So I think I've decided to but a 91-94 and start building another..there's alot more parts for those too..

Lenoir City is about 15 minutes south of Knoxville ...And Thanks

beautiful trucks =]

My 92

10-28-09060.jpg

I need to take some more pictures:rolleyes: Now that it's got a new home and all!!

Dang looks alot like FROADER's explorer.

actually, minus the sticker it looks EXACTLY like his. same grill cut out, same winch, same grill gaurd, same tires, same rims, same front end set up, same side steps, same antennas on the hood area, same black paint half way down.. the winch hook is even hooked in the same place.....

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3365.jpg

sparksafly'n bought FROADER's Explorer.

Don;t worry, it is on good hands :D

who's rag topped ex? I've been thinking of doing something along the lines of cutting out the back window/roof area.

11-17-09003.jpg

who's rag topped ex? I've been thinking of doing something along the lines of cutting out the back window/roof area.

Mine:D

In my signature is a link to the 93 with skylight.

Back