show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 72 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine:D

In my signature is a link to the 93 with skylight.

oooooohhh.... gotta check that out...

...wow, more cut then I thought. lol. was only thinking of like a sport trac type cut. lol.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

actually, minus the sticker it looks EXACTLY like his. same grill cut out, same winch, same grill gaurd, same tires, same rims, same front end set up, same side steps, same antennas on the hood area, same black paint half way down.. the winch hook is even hooked in the same place.....

IMG_3365.jpg

I'm not one that would post picture of someone elses truck and call it mine.
It really wouldn't make sence to with a truck this well known. I am tring to think of a way to make it mine beside fly'n out to get it,wheel'n it earning it,and driving it cross country. w/my buddie and my son.:D

Plus I think I said something about it's new home:salute:

I'm not one that would post picture of someone elses truck and call it mine.
It really wouldn't make sence to with a truck this well known. I am tring to think of a way to make it mine beside fly'n out to get it,wheel'n it earning it,and driving it cross country. w/my buddie and my son.:D

Plus I think I said something about it's new home:salute:

thought you meant new home as in you had moved. you never know on the net. seen it on the focus forums I'm on. plus not every member/new member would know how well known it is. sorry btw, didn't know it had been sold.

thought you meant new home as in you had moved. you never know on the net. seen it on the focus forums I'm on. plus not every member/new member would know how well known it is. sorry btw, didn't know it had been sold.

It's all good:thumbsup: It just takes one person to miss understand, and you know the rest.

Be safe!!

Heres my 93 explorer limited on 3.5 inch lift on 31's for now what do ya'll thank going ta 5.5 with 33's this summer
do you guys know where to find he dementions to cut the finders for more flex?

123.jpg

656566656656646656463452345234547.jpg

TT/Shackles and 31's :D
(dead links)

What I've been up to since I sold my Explorer....

Here was my Explorer ( haven't posted in a while) Sold it last year....

ex-1-2.jpg

And here's my new toy. Still in the same family, but kind of a big brother...

98 Eddie Bauer Expedition 3 inch Body Lift, TT and 2 inch Coil Spacers. 315/75/16 Hankooks

SANY1266.jpg

this is before
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

And this is After
new.jpg

(dead links)

its not mine and i got it from the gallery. just wanted to put it here for people that dont look in there. and also does anyone know who owns this?

what kind of finder flairs are those

this is my f250. looking for a differnt 2nd gen to lift as my 96 is my daily.

l_15e4a4fa4001456596a0566e15057a6c.png

Man I wish i could do this stuff to my 01 explorer, I'm 18 so I have to pay for all my stuff which is hard. Right now I got 35 inch off road tires, an abrasion bar with 2 off roaring lights in front and then a safari rack with 6 mounted on top. Still no lift though unfortunatley.

Man I wish i could do this stuff to my 01 explorer, I'm 18 so I have to pay for all my stuff which is hard. Right now I got 35 inch off road tires, an abrasion bar with 2 off roaring lights in front and then a safari rack with 6 mounted on top. Still no lift though unfortunatley.

No lift and 35's? That would be a **** ton of cutting.... and no suspension travel without hitting ****.

Its been done though... looks odd..

Back