• Register Today It's free!

Sirius Channel Browser

dinom

Reaction score
City, State
MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited
I pressed the Browse button the other day while listening to Sirius, and it seemed to take forever to download the channel list. Then if I select a sub catagory, it would hang up again. I had to X out of the screen to get back to normal, and even still it didn't build the channel list completely.

Am I doing anything wrong? Should it take really long (like minutes) to download the data?

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have the same issue as well - also just now my Crackberry will not connect to the system. Worked fine for the first 1 1/2 weeks - now phone cannot even see synch, but synch sees my phone

Yes, that happened to me to after being re-flashed to v2.8 last week and wiping away all the presets. Walk away from it for a while. I came back a day later and it started loading again and I was able to complete the presets.

My X was delivered with 2.8 already installed from factory. I'll try again later.

Thanks for the inputs.

v2.7 here, and I have the same issue. Seems like if I exit and come back it will be there after a couple times...

It used to work fine for me, but it seems that since Sirius changed their channel line up, I can't get the browse channels to work. Also, if I use voice to tell it to go to a channel name (i.e. say "octane") it goes to the old number instead of the new one. Anyone figure out a way around that? I had hoped an updated channel list would fix that but no dice...

Back