Smorr froze over 2010 feb 26th-28th | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Smorr froze over 2010 feb 26th-28th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have also been on a fireworks kick lately so i will probably set off a 5 min explosion Sat at dark(got a friend in the business). We also have a cafe that will be open all weekend serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. A play ground area for the kids and new trails for all levels.

Brandon
SMORR

This is what the front of the long sleeve event t shirt will look like with smorr on the sleeves and the bull skull on the back.

BP

This is the same weekend as frostbite or else it would be cool to head down that way and check out smorr.

Can I just buy the shirt. I'm to far away to make it.

This is what the front of the long sleeve event t shirt will look like with smorr on the sleeves and the bull skull on the back.

BP

smorrfrozeover4.jpg

I'm diggin where the Ford logo is on line up :biggthump

Yes you can buy a shirt if you would like ....just email all your info (size, address etc) and title it SFO Shirt. jacksfork@smorr.net

Hey folks just a quick reminder that the early bird special ends Jan 31st at midnight. After the early bird registration is up regular registration will end sun Feb 17th at midnight. If you miss that you can still register at the gate.....hope to see you all hear. Very Happy

Thanks,
Brandon
SMORR

SMORR. i grew up in Seymour. and graduated from there.

Back