SMORR MO 2010--July 16,17, & 18th | Page 22 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SMORR MO 2010--July 16,17, & 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: To much stress I guess lashing out LOL, put me on the maybe list.
Disregard prior rant!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will no longer be attending I have decided this forum takes up to much of my time and Im gonna drop it alltogether so I can get on with my job and playing with more time for both. Was nice meeting a few of you.

HUH?:eek:

Did we just lose our trail coordinator for SMORR?

It will be difficult to replace B2guy as our trail coordinator as I know of no one that can remember the trails as well as he can. We will do our best and play it by ear for now. There are over 75 miles of trails here, and this place is huge. I am sure the park has got the trail signs back up & the new maps now, which will make it easier for us.

I am going back out on the 10th to check on all that.

Any opinions on how much protection comes from the stock running boards, since its not looking like I can get sliders done in time it would provide some protection, any thoughts on this?

but Turdle has some nerf bars for sale, they don't bend as easy as the side steps do,

I will no longer be attending I have decided this forum takes up to much of my time and Im gonna drop it alltogether so I can get on with my job and playing with more time for both. Was nice meeting a few of you.

That sucks to hear... Okay fess up people!!!! Who crapped in Brad's corn flakes???:D

2 WEEKS LEFT!

Were down the home stretch peoples! Get your house/pet/baby sitters lined out.

Finish up your vehicles! CB radios, and tow points front and back are a must! Don't be the person holding up the show because your stuck and have no way to pull you out. ;)

Get all your camp gear cleaned out and get a check list made of things you need to bring, triple check that list.

Time is at a premium with the holiday this weekend, but take advantage of the extra time off to your advantage.

Don't forget to bring comfy lawn chairs, and an extra cooler for Ice, were going to need it.

I'm thinking a nice squirt gun fight is in order at break time! LOL...bring your baddest super soakers and lets tear it up! Last person still wearing a hat is the winner! I have a few 5 gal buckets I can bring for water refills. :)

Please remove my name from the list, I called SMORR and canceled my reservations for the electric site. My pops just called and wants to visit STL and hang out that weekend. I haven't seen him in a couple years, so i'm taking the opportunity.

That sucks to hear... Okay fess up people!!!! Who crapped in Brad's corn flakes???:D

Word.gif

:scratch:

I am still going to make it for this, but the Ranger is not. The X is capable enough though to have a good time, but even if I showed up riding a big-wheel I'd still have fun with you guys. Also its not going to be Thursday through Sunday anymore. I plan on getting there early Saturday, wheeling all day, camping that night, and wheeling Sunday.

Financially i had to think about my priorities, and putting down a deposit and first months rent on a house that has a garage and place to work on my trucks, and finally get me out of this damn apartment, seems like the better choice in the long run. This way I'll actually be able to get some work done on the Ranger and have it ready to eat Jeeps by the Fall Run.

I am still going to make it for this, but the Ranger is not.

Dang. I really wanted to see the Ranger too.

If anyone has any left over fireworks they can be brought with you and blown off at the park :D

Happy 4th of July! :usa:

I'm putting the transmission in tomorrow and picking up the axle Tuesday. Man, I'm cutting it close.

i wish i could make it. but having a bum foot sucks and no insurance sucks even more.:( so my money for the rig and camping is going towards that bill. hopefully fall run ill be there for.

go ahead gregg change my name to No Show Gray....

i wish i could make it. but having a bum foot sucks and no insurance sucks even more.:( so my money for the rig and camping is going towards that bill. hopefully fall run ill be there for.

go ahead gregg change my name to No Show Gray....

Just give em $25/month in payments. As long as your paying something they can't say much. If they send you a letter saying they want more, give em $30/month. You can play that game till you pay em off in a couple decades :D

Not yet. Financial mix-up caused my money to become inaccessible till Wednesday, which is now when I will be picking up the axle. Also, my truck doesn't fit in the in the garage all the way and with storms moving in I have a new reason to get that piece of crap in there.

Anyone wanna come put my ranger together so I can be on the Maybe list???

All you have to do is wire it up LOL

Dang. I really wanted to see the Ranger too.

If anyone has any left over fireworks they can be brought with you and blown off at the park :D

Happy 4th of July! :usa:

Sweet now their not going to sit until next year, it started raining on us at like 8, only thing left to do is get camping gear together and skid plates put back on.

yeah i could send that amount but thing is i gotta work to get that money, and cant afford at the moment to take a whole weekend off along with no vacation time.

real soon though!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

9 days left!

Just a reminder folks.

Gifts:
We will be having the prize giveaway again this year, but with a twist.
You bring a gift valued between $10 & $25, and you donate that item.
You will receive a numbered ticket that makes you eligible for the prize giveaway. All prizes will be laid out, and when your numbered ticket is called, you get to pick from the table. You Have to be in it, to win it.

Bonus drawing for all!
We have a few EF related Items to give away, donated to us by Rick, & Maniak. A separate ticket will be handed out to all. Make sure you see me for tickets before the band goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back