SNJ's Rig (full build progress thread) | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SNJ's Rig (full build progress thread)

I have been a year on the Superlift rear leaf packs with no issues,

just throwing that out there,

but your running those packs in a sua coinfig, unless something has changed that i missed.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

somebody got a profesional hand wash today
166861_1866334580092_1292876913_32332238_4468051_n.jpg

180084_1866417422163_1292876913_32332535_8257836_n.jpg

id say she sparkles, but you know, ultra flat...

its cool isnt it haha

Jay I might be time to stop using ford leaf and go after market

maybe you should modify a set of dumptruck leaves, theyll never bend...jk...how are those coils settling? looks like your camber is a little better in the most recent pic.

Jay Let know how it goes with the rear disc conversion. That and the rear locker are on the todo list. Right next to the rear bumper

parli if thou needeth a rear disc set up i have full axle with 373 or without (since gears arent in atm) it has everything but rotors and calipers.

do it jay! lower the other one. that would screw with peoples minds!

idk if i could lower the other one... wouldnt seem right.... havin the 2 side by side would rock though

maybe you should modify a set of dumptruck leaves, theyll never bend...jk...how are those coils settling? looks like your camber is a little better in the most recent pic.

nah, camber on the right still sucks. im almost tempted to swap in my spare pass side beam and see if its different

Jay Let know how it goes with the rear disc conversion. That and the rear locker are on the todo list. Right next to the rear bumper

when it happens itll be in here

Looks good Jay

dankies

if im in the area ill lend a hand id like to see first hand how to do it

seems dead in here we need jay to give this thread mouth to mouth

Back to work Jersey boy.

i see your bed sheets in the background =p to bad your favorite set of purple is fading

Back to work Jersey boy.

well then heres todays work...
197192_1951576111077_1292876913_32488717_3634877_n.jpg

and wait a sec, since when are you on here anyway?

i see your bed sheets in the background =p to bad your favorite set of purple is fading

actually those were the towels dad was using to dry the garage floor after all the rain we had last week

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

and wait a sec, since when are you on here anyway?

Since October of 2002 according to the thing under my name :rolleyes:

Actually Linds gave me a link to her build thread and I read through it again and got all nostalgic.

Back