Snowbash for Northeast/Midatlantic? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Snowbash for Northeast/Midatlantic?

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
Well, 94EbExplorer got the ball rolling...I guess I'll just take it up and run with it.....

Who's up for a get together out at Seven Springs (near Pittsburgh, right??) sometime this winter for some snow wheelin, skiing, snowboarding, snow TUBING (YAY! All that's at risk is my butt! :D ) and snowball fights??

Darren, if you would, find out about accomodations (your house or hotels, lol) and the cost of tubing/boarding/skiing and post what you find, please?

I'm not sure how to coincide this with snowfall, but I suppose that a ski resort ought to have a healthy windfall of it at all times, yes?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well you are welcome to stay here... and for info on what you wanna do go to 7springs.com to find out all the prices on stuff youd be interested in doing....

Hear we go;) How long till we reach a new page record? I may be in, I guess I'd better learn

Damn, spas. Pick something closer to VA sometime.

I'm in, and I got a job opportunity today making a good ammount more, meaning I would be able to afford a second off road X. So maybe, if all goes according to plan, I can bring out a second one this next time. But that's if all goes accoding to plan, which things never seem to do.

id be in if you were going somewhere closer, like the poconos. keep in mind that PA is a HUGE state to drive across.

Actually, come to think of it, it's about 6hrs from LI, which isn't too far (figuring that I make the drive from NY to Memphis twice a year)

I live in Upstate NY so I dont think I would be able to drive half way across PA, but something in the northeast of PA might be do-able. I dont think I'd be doing any wheeling but the other stuff sounds cool. :)

Dasfrem, if I remember correctly, you live in LI. If this works out and we both end up going maybe we could meet up somewhere on the way (otherwise, I'd be lost in PA for the rest of the day :( ). Ill keep my eye on this thread and see what you guys come up with.

98FordX24, I live in north east NJ just a little north of NYC if you want you could meet up with me if matt is not going

All I need to know is how fast you can comfortably drive?

Well, let me put it this way. I can drive fast comfortably but I dont want a ticket. On the highway, I try to find a pack of truckers that is doing about 10 over and stick with them. How fast do you go?

Damn, spas. Pick something closer to VA sometime.

LOL-I'm sorry, John! Where and when is this GW run supposed to take place?? I can't seem to find a thread on it anywhere... You get everything fixed on your truck yet?

X24 & Tbomb....I think it's going to add up to at least 4-5 hours driving for me, plus John usually drives 7+ hours to beat the hell outta his truck ;) That's why we crash at a buddy's house, so we don't fall asleep on the way back!

Muskrat, I'm betting at least 15......

Damn, I just noticed that I spelled 'Northeast' wrong...mebbie Ah should git sum gold teef ta go with mah spellin'.....

Originally posted by Spas
Damn, I just noticed that I spelled 'Northeast' wrong...mebbie Ah should git sum gold teef ta go with mah spellin'.....

ROFLMAO!! That just made me remember one of the Bugs Bunny Cartoons...."Whut comes afta 3 in countin' pappy??? Fo!! BLAM!!, Now Junior, whydjy'all go and shewt yo pappy fo?? BLAM!!"

hell ya count me in also, that rocks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ROFLMAO!! That just made me remember one of the Bugs Bunny Cartoons...."Whut comes afta 3 in countin' pappy??? Fo!! BLAM!!, Now Junior, whydjy'all go and shewt yo pappy fo?? BLAM!!"

.....we really ARE a sad bunch.....(I need to get outta these overalls before my brain starts to rot (helping paint Mom's room) :D

Okay, so do we plan for a specific weekend and hope for snow or what?

One of the Illinois gang is heading out this way in January..I can see what week he's going to be out..maybe we'll get a larger turn-out than usual ;)

Oh yeah, for anyone who actually stayed awake to watch Super Troopers this past weekend at camp Lizard..

MEOW!

Back