Somebody stole a part from my van while I was in Home Depot! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Somebody stole a part from my van while I was in Home Depot!

I sent an email two local newspapers. I'm not sure if a news tv station would want to bother with this. It might be too small for them. They could say that it's an isolated incident involving one store.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I sent an email two local newspapers. I'm not sure if a news tv station would want to bother with this. It might be too small for them. They could say that it's an isolated incident involving one store.
Never assume that, the first person to speak up about Bill Cosby could have said the same thing. Changes come from those who speak up, don't back down. To me, this isn't about the dollar mount of damage in the parking lot, it is the fact no one is working with you toward a resolution that is acceptable.

People will jerk you off until they get negative media attention. I'd call the local news station that does investigative reports. Some people would like to know how useless the security is at home depot and how worthless the mismanagement is.

THIS ^ !

Maybe it’s time to just let it go.

One of those local newspapers said that they would be interested in looking into it if there's a police report, and nothing was done. I think at this point you might be right, Bill. After 4 days I still have no results. At least they didn't steal anything major. I took a look at the cover on the opposite side. There's minor damage, and it looks like they tried to pull it off but stopped at one point. It's just frustrating how a big company like this plays games with their customers when they could easily make an effort to help.

Back