Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Someone please tell me the new Ford F-150, twin turbo engine will fit in a sport trac

Discussion in '2001-2005 Explorer Sport Trac' started by plance1, July 24, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^
  1. plance1

plance1 Active Member

City, State:
    cincy ohio
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2002 sport trac
  2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. JohnnyO

JohnnyO Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    '08 Sport Trac
    With enough money you can make anything fit into anything. The problem on engine swaps on newer vehicles is getting all the computer stuff to work. If you really really want an Ecoboost in your Trac I would advise taking it straight to Roush in Michigan, leave it along with a check for $30,000, and in a month or two you should be good to go.

4. interscope8

interscope8 Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Purdue University
    2001 Sport Trac 4x4
    That looks like a pretty wicked engine. I just love how it stomped out all the 5.7L V8's and that blasted HEMI. Im very anti-Hemi :p

We Support Our Troops!