Sorry about my last thread | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sorry about my last thread

slap.gif
Didnt even notice. :D :D :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Slick.... Old Chinese Man once say.... " Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought ignorant than to open it and remove all doubt."

Or was it an old Mexican guy?..... could have been... :confused:

haha :p

Originally posted by MikeF150
Slick.... Old Chinese Man once say.... " Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought ignorant than to open it and remove all doubt."

Or was it an old Mexican guy?..... could have been... :confused:

Ummm...It was Ben Franklin

I paid some paint contractors in full (nice guys) before they had finished the job. When they were done I put a post-it note on all the areas I felt needed some touch up and the like. It would have taken one guy one day of labor. However, when he came back and started the work all he saw were dozens and dozens of post-it notes. I'm sure he thought "Screw this--I'm outta here!" And that's what he did.

A few months later I saw him at Menards and he looked right at me with his buddy and turned around and left the store IMMEDIATELY. It was all the proof I needed that he was guilty. I'm sure it hurt him a lot more than it hurt me (about 8 hours of work to finish his job up).

I know it stings to have stuff stolen (all of my tools were just ripped off, in excess of $1K), but if you believe in justice and the Almighty, they will get what they deserve at some point.

A friend of mine in S. Texas bought some food and drinks for some illegals that were lost in the woods, and in return they promised to clean the brush along his fence line. Needless to say, they ate, drank and left.

4 days later they stumbled back after being lost in the woods some more (without food or water), and took it as a sign from God. They cleaned his fence line, drank some water and left.

Well I may have gotten some good news, not sure yet. I emailed my college a pretty pissed off note about how all their "security" does is write parking tickets rather than catch people breaking into cars, and he replied saying they had arrested people burglarizing cars, hopefully the same guys, even if i dont get the stuff back, it would be nice to have those guys in the slammer for a while with Bubba as their new best friends :D :p

Now THAT is good news.

Back