Sound Tickets and Facebook | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sound Tickets and Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No sympathy here.

Im pretty sure police around here dont care LOL

Always a sticky subject.. Personally, It can be annoying to have someone behind you throwing tons of bass at you, But.. Its just as annoying to have some harley with short open pipes sitting next to you at a light..

If they are going to give out the tickets, it should the fair, across the board.. How should it be enforced, (spl meters etc) I'm not going to get into...

I know "loud pipes save lives" on motorcycles (I have run Yoshimura and Muzzy exhuast on my bikes) but there is such a thing as "too much".

Oh yea, In my younger days I used to have a competition system in my cars (Back in the 90's) and had to deal with possibly getting tickets too.. I've outgrown that phase, but we still turn it up in the mustang.. The shaker 1000 is plenty for us in our somewhat grown up days..

~Mark

just a warning, I slash tires if you pass by my house booming your bass

and I'm working on a spike strip that is triggered by a certain db of a certain bass frequency

edit: there's a reason why there are only 7 members... it's because everyone hates you

People don;t even listen to the music these days. They turn the bass all up and cut the mids-highs until all you hear is boom boom boom. It all sounds the same to me.

No sympathy here, way too many people cruising late at night in residential neighborhoods going THUD THUD THUD

Like Baretta'a theme song said:

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

I just don't want to get stuck with the medical bills for thier surgery to correct hearing problems - Thanks Obama

I place these guys in the same catagory as real ricers, those guys from Jersey with the hair and orange skin, and Icy Hot Stuntaz. The only ones who think they're cool are themselves.

But keep living the dream!

Sorry dude, I'm with the majority of the WORLD on this one. No sympathy. You don't need to crank that crap on the street. Save it for your competitions. The cops give you tickets because you piss off the majority of drivers on the road and NO ONE thinks your awesome because of your stereo...

oh btw, if you want sympathy or "supporters", then maybe you should have posted this in the audio section. im sure there are a few ppl there that bump like retards as well that will jump on the bandwagon.

my friend just got a ticket yesterday for his system in his 93 or 94 xlt

It just depends on how clean it sounds and the vehicle it comes from :D

It just depends on how clean it sounds and the vehicle it comes from :D

no, it doesnt matter

if I can FEEL the base behind my house from the retards on the street, they deserve flat tires... for starters

No sympathy from me. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM is not music it's just a bunch of crap! :crazy:

My music is cool and not everyone on the road has to hear it! :notworthy

It's cool to me, I'm the only one that has to hear it, and that's cool with me!!! :salute:

Loser ***** who drive through neighborhoods with their stereos turned up loud....

Have some God Damn respect for others who try to enjoy life. Why do we need to be bothered with your BS? You are all a bunch of immature ***** with an ego problem, and a "look at me" attitude. You are worse than a drunk stripper juggling while on a mechanical bull (no offense to strippers, nor drunks).

GROW THE HELL UP!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm going to agree with everyone here... i have a 500w sub in my truck, but you can't hear it outside the truck... i keep it down especially when i turn into a development. If it's loud enough for a cop to give you a ticket.... he's saving you the trouble of needing to carry around a piece of paper so people can write what they are trying to tell you later in life. try this... instead of going for shaking shattering glass loud. try to make a clean system, that sounds good so you don't have to make it so loud that you can't hear the distortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back