Southern X's | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Southern X's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll fire up the ol digital cam tomorrow

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank ya much

All members please read my post over on the sXc boards------------> Dead Link Removed

is nashville southern enough. cause i wanna join. right now im in texas. but around the summer im going to be in nashville.and what all do i need to do to join this club. thanks yall.

jason

well, i didn;t have a chance to get the cam out and take pics, and now its raining. So I'll hafta do that this week!

Zavarel:
Nashville is fine..pretty close to some of us actually.
If you are interested in joining head on over to the sXc Website. There is some more info in the forums as well as applications.

sXc Website

Alright guys just got done getting the sXc forum banner and pop-up free for 6 months!!!! Cost was $30 for those you you that have paid your yearly $10, its beinging to show....site stuff is starting to get better :D

There are still several members who have not paid the $10 club fee :( (remember your first payment includes an sXc decal)

In order to keep the forums and website up I need all the members to get the $ in. I dont want to be a pain about all this, but I can do it alone. No $$$ = no sXc site and forums. :( :eek:

So come on an check out the forums!

Rick gave us our own forum up at the top.....so if your going to post here anymore please do so there! Ok well after 14 pages later...."Thats a wrap"! :D

lock her down captian :D

You guys have your own forum now, so I'm closing this thread. Congrats! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back