Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

gas tank skid plate, with bolts?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can you get me pictures of the seats you have?

Thanks!

How much for the transfercase skid plates and bolts? Are you available this weekend? I'd like to come out and pick them up then if possible.

How much for the transfercase skid plates and bolts? Are you available this weekend? I'd like to come out and pick them up then if possible.

If you can pay through Pay Pal, I can have these pulled and ready for you to pickup the 4 door Explorer plates and bolts. I will be at the swap meet in Lawrence on Saturday.

How much total for both plates and bolts? and what is your paypal?

Paypal sent, where can I pick these up at?

#
First Gen

4x4 brake rotors
4x4 steering linkages
4x4 springs
4x4 radius arms

Do you have any of these?

Paypal sent, where can I pick these up at?

The parts are pulled and ready to be picked up. What time saturday?

#
First Gen

4x4 brake rotors
4x4 steering linkages
4x4 springs
4x4 radius arms

Do you have any of these?

I have one 94 Explorer, but all it needs is minor repairs. I am planning on fixing it up.

2nd gen 8.8 full rear axle open carrier with 410 gears? Price? Can pick up.

I know that I have a 3.73 rearend complete. If I have a 4.10 complete rearend available, $300.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have one 94 Explorer, but all it needs is minor repairs. I am planning on fixing it up.

Well I was thinking of transforming my 4x2 into a 4x4 because I could do it in small steps especially with my money flow being non existent.

Thanks for your help though.

BTW do you have two 1st gen passenger side air vents? JC

Back