Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!! | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

do you have a good header panel in maroon ? If so what would it be with shipping to 75204 ? Thanks

I do not have a headlight mounting panel.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looking for either a complete rear lift gate, hatch door, whatever you want to call it without the glass, or everything from inside the door. If everything can be taken out without damaging it that would be ideal. How much shipped to 58203. Don't need rear wiper motor though.

Thanks
Ryan

$200, plus shipping. Truck Freight shipping to a business address would be around $125-$175.

what kinda wheels you got ? i want some mustang wheels not really sure which ones i like the five star look .....?? or anything other than the ones i have

i need shocks, rear bumper, hydraulic arm for tailgate, Hood release cable, and tires all for a 97 ford explorer sport 4x4 if you have any of these please let me know asap i am willing to buy right away!

what kinda wheels you got ? i want some mustang wheels not really sure which ones i like the five star look .....?? or anything other than the ones i have

If you can send me some pictures of what you are needing, I can check my inventory. My email address is ped5stang@aol.com.

i need shocks, rear bumper, hydraulic arm for tailgate, Hood release cable, and tires all for a 97 ford explorer sport 4x4 if you have any of these please let me know asap i am willing to buy right away!

I have some used shocks $20, rear bumper $75, tailgate arm $15, and hood release cable $20. I sell the tires locally to tire shops.

I have some used shocks $20, rear bumper $75, tailgate arm $15, and hood release cable $20. I sell the tires locally to tire shops.
the used shocks what brand and are they for the front or back?, is the rear bumper chrome and rust free? ill buy everyhting you said for $160 shipped?

could you please also send pictures of all items to pbjube3@yahoo.com

thanks man!

the used shocks what brand and are they for the front or back?, is the rear bumper chrome and rust free? ill buy everyhting you said for $160 shipped?

could you please also send pictures of all items to pbjube3@yahoo.com

thanks man!

$160 will be tight, including shipping. I will do that. I do accept Pay Pal, ped5stang@aol.com. I do not have pictures of stock parts, they all look the same, especially when I have so many to choose from. Yes, the bumper is chrome and nice. And you only need 1 lift gate arm?

Thanks again. I do have the radio bezel that you are needing, $35.

$35 is a bit steep, especially with shipping on top since it would cost more in gas to come out and get it.

Can you do 35 shipped?

$35 is a bit steep, especially with shipping on top since it would cost more in gas to come out and get it.

Can you do 35 shipped?

I sell the radio bezels on eBay for $45. I will just put it on eBay.

How much for a rear bumper mounting bracket shipped to 75204 ??

Stamped steel oil pan

Do you have a stamped steel oil pan for a 5.0 with the low oil sensor? If so how much shipped to 37086?

Thanks

Will

ill take it & i found something else i need

I do have the RH side cruise control for $20. I have one off of a 2000 Explorer.

also need the bracket and torsion bolt for the torsion bar on the drivers side also for a 03 sport trac. ill send payment right away for these items shipping is to 65802

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you have a stamped steel oil pan for a 5.0 with the low oil sensor? If so how much shipped to 37086?

Thanks

Will

I will check and see if I have a steel oil pan.

Back