Steeda Parts! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Steeda Parts!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My inside sources (lol) say this summer but that was before all this CV-19 BS so that may be delayed idk?? :confused:
I was told Eibach will not be making anything for the Gen 6 Explorers just because the market isn't big enough for them to do so.
I am waiting patiently too!😞

My inside sources (lol) say this summer but that was before all this CV-19 BS so that may be delayed idk?? :confused:
I was told Eibach will not be making anything for the Gen 6 Explorers just because the market isn't big enough for them to do so.
I am waiting patiently too!😞
I emailed Eibach and they replied that there were no plans on anything for the new explorer which I found interesting since they offer full coilovers for the VW Atlas. Certainly there are or will be more Explorers out there than VW Atlas'....Calll me crazy!

I emailed Eibach and they replied that there were no plans on anything for the new explorer which I found interesting since they offer full coilovers for the VW Atlas. Certainly there are or will be more Explorers out there than VW Atlas'....Calll me crazy!
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:

Peter

Sometimes the issue ends up being which models actually get modified. There were more second gen Explorers on the road than any other SUV, but the aftermarket support just wasn’t really there.

Me anxiously (and patiently) waiting....

Attachments

• waiting.gif
    waiting.gif
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 80

Back