Steering Stabilizer

Ryan1

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
White Bear Lake, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT
Ive been looking a steering stabilizers and they pretty much all sell for aroun 45-60 bux except for the james duff which is only 26 bux does the duff one suck?? I thought that duff was good stuff.

I think im gonna go with the duff one seeing as they specialize in fords and ttb anyway

Ryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Since when is the Duff one $26, it used to be around $50 also. I'm sure its fine and its a deal too.

Well its 26 for the shock and 25 for the mounting bracket so that 51 but I can get the mounting brackt for 3 bux soo I just need the stabalizer for 26 bux

Ryan

My two sense, I think they are all about the same, maybe mounting hardware differ. I like skyjacker products, but did not like the way there mount for explorers were made. If you go duff, let us know how it turns out for you.

will do.

Ryan

I run a rancho on my X, and the only thing was figuring out the "angle of the dangle", which means figuring out how to align the bracket on the drag link so it didn't hit anything.

Cake after that.

Jim

im ordering the duff in the morning

Ryan

Back