Stic-o's new "Comuter" '15 Focus ST | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stic-o's new "Comuter" '15 Focus ST

Can the reginal customer manager give you a rental vehicle while your ST is in the dealer? That way it doesnt cause too much inconvience for yea?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well there kinda in a bad situation under California lemon law. If I take it in for same issue 4 times, they have to buy it back. If it's at the dealer more then 30 days total in the first 18k or 18 months from delivery. They have to buy it back. I'm about to go in for time #3 and we know there is no solution currently. Plus the car has already spent about 15 days at the dealer. Plus rental cars cost money. Once any of the conditions are met, the car is branded that for life, kinda like a salvage title. That will cost them.

So the clock is ticking and sense they know it will take time to get a solution they are screwed . Now they can offer a buy back before the car getting branded, and then flip it and still make money to start the process over or hope a fix comes along in that time frame.

I think there just stalling at this point and hope the engineers work fast. Or I just sit around and do nothing. :nono:

And the light left me today. But I do not fret, as I know he will be back soon. Ovwa!

It's been awhile, anything new to report?

Nothing. Light has stayed off. But I'm sick of paying. 50 cents more a gallon because I have to go to chevron now. I was ok with paying. 30 more for premium over regular. But I didn't buy a car to pay .80 cents then my old car. I could have had a V8.:frustrated:

Did Ford recommend switching brands of gasoline, or is that something you heard of on your own?

The dealer said only use Premium. Which I do. Put regular in it only twice ever to see how it would run. Car didn't care, but was a little down on power.

I work by a Costco, so I always fill up there where I get premium at normal stations regular price. This is Top Tier gas.

Dealer said I should use Chevron or Shell, you know the most expensive gas.

To me that's BS considering only a few years ago Ford was recommending BP fuel (Arco) in all there cars. Our '06 Explorer even had it printed on the gas cap.:rolleyes:

I bought a car excepting I needed to run premium not a specific a specific gas station.

It's back........:dead:

I have seen a few RS's at my dealer here and they are looking sweet......

The RS has been sold out here. The dealer I bought my ST from was getting 40 and they pre sold them all months before delivery.

boooo

And away it goes again :popcorn:

Well I've had this car a year and have been really good not modify it. Well that needs to change :cool:

20160825_205243.jpg

Red calipers and gold wheels?

Steve, not sure what contact you have with the dealer since 07/11/2016, but call them and ask to to submit a Global Concern Report on your vehicle to assist Ford with investigating the concern.

Actually the light as been dormant for a pretty good stretch.

Well I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's a change. In the end it's plasti dip, so it can be removed if I get board with it. :dunno:

Yaya or nay?

20160827_142145.jpg

We're going on a trip, in our little rocket ship, flying thru the sky! Go Rocket!!

Funny enough I found out I could get a personal plate LILRCKT :laugh:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like it. I like the dark gray color that came on them my year too. There is a guy here with a blue one with white wheels.. and white stripes... which definitely is not good looking

Back