Stuff For Sale Thread (Stuff for 91-94/95-97 and the 4.0L OHV V6) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stuff For Sale Thread (Stuff for 91-94/95-97 and the 4.0L OHV V6)

index.php

Lot of TEN brand new in the box Purolator L30001 Oil Filters.

These are the same as a Motorcraft FL-1A, just different design on the white can. Made in USA.

Sell all 10 for just $20 + shipping.

index.php

NAPA/SKF Front Differential Seals. Fits 95-2001 4WD Explorers/Rangers and 2001-2004 4WD Sport Trac. Also fits the rear of 2001-2012 Ford Escape.

$25 - FREE US Shipping

index.php

FORD EXPLORER XLT CONTROL TRAC 4WD

Used rear tailgate emblem

$10 - FREE US Shipping

index.php

OEM Ford gasket that goes between the transmission and transfer case.This always tears when you take off the transfer case so is a must-have when dropping the transmission. Should fit almost all 4WD Explorers from 91 to around 2003-2004, but check first to be sure. Made of the thick grey smooth material, not the rough cardboard of cheap aftermarket gaskets.Has some warpage from being in a box with other gaskets and parts, and there's a small imperfection on one of the hole tabs, looks like a tear but isn't actually torn.

$8 - Free US Shipping.

index.php

Also selling a OEM Ford intake gasket, this is new old stock, still sealed in the bag.

$10 - FREE US Shipping

index.php

91-94 Explorer/ 89-92 Ranger OEM Ford passenger side headlamp assembly.
Bracket and lens w/adjuster only, no bulb or bulb retainer.
Lens has been cleaned and polished and looks great.

$50 + shipping

index.php

Walker Exhaust tailpipe.

Long tail pipe Part No. 45371 - Fits 93-96 Explorers w/2.0" exhaust.
Has a 2" spout welded to the end and has the hanger re-welded to it as well.
Has some rust on the inlet that goes into the muffler outlet.

$5 + shipping

index.php

Pair of OEM positive/negative cables, though I can't remember if they're from a 91-92 or a 95+, but I think they're out of a '98, might even be from a Ranger. These are from a vehicle that has the battery on the driver's side, with the shorter cables, and only have one wire going to the starter and one thick wire to the solenoid on the positive cable, and the very short negative cable with connectors.
I was going to use these to relocate the battery or add a second but didn't go that way.

$35 + $5 insured Priority Mail shipping

index.php

Prototype Bilstein HD Shocks (complete set) for 1991-1994 Explorer (also 91-94 Mazda Navajo)

Made in West Germany (the Berlin wall fell at the end of 1989, that should give you an idea of the prototype status of these)
Notice something different from the production shocks - these are upside down. (or right side up, depending how you feel shocks should be oriented)
These are packed as pairs with the original Bilstein boxes, as a complete set with two shocks in each box.
Shocks are brand new as shown. Mounting hardware and instructions included. Boxes have some wear and tear.

$500 or reasonable offer.

The shocks are still for sale.

I'm sorry for the delay I just figured out the msg part of the fourm, so I'm very interested in the shocks, however I don't have a lot of disposable income. So what would you be willing to take?

Back