Stupid Drivers.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stupid Drivers....

So i'm driving down a side street...and this lady pretty much floors it straight back into my 2 month old baby...(my X, not a real baby lol :D ) I have my nice little choice of words while still sitting in my car...and of course get out and was sweet as a peach to her. She was like sobbing and i'm like uhhh sorry ? even though it was totally her fault. Good thing is just some minor dings in my rear door and her insurance is paying for it all to get fixed :p it still sucks getting in an accident specially with a brand new car :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You're better than I. I was once rear ended in a McDonald's drive through and my taillight was broken out because of it. The lady complained to the cop that I had a bad attitude. The cop just said, "well, you did rear end him in a drive through."

yea well i did kinda stick it in that i just bought the car...because she was like well right down your license plates and i'm like hold on let me go check them i just put them on 2 days ago...and she's like omg!!!! i'm sooo sorry and started to sob again then i felt bad...but seriously pay attention pulling out of driveways isn't rocket science....

TJM623 said:
my 2 month old baby...(my X, not a real baby )

At time's it comes awfully close, mine is my baby ;) Glad to hear nothing to extreme, Gd Lck

we'll it could be alot worse, Stupid tractor trailer backed in to mine while trying to unload some freight at my terminal,, he said in 7 years he's never hit anything , and i politley said, it's amazing that streak ended. Started to get a lot more angry w/ him and then the truck drivers hands were shaking, soooo had to lay off a bit and let him calm down. We'll hope it all works out for u

have to go next wednesday to get pictures taken to send to insurance...and get a quote/for what they gotta do hope it won't be there long =[

car brand new or new to you? sucks even worse if it is brand brand new

New to me. It was a 98' in great condition with only 55k on it when i bought it 2 months ago

Well, Today I went to the body shop to get the quote for the lady's insurance company. Total was $1,400 :eek: I knew I had some damage didn't realize how much I guess...Luckily I don't have to pay, and on the side the guy thought a few scratches that were on my car when I bought it were from the accident, so there gonna fix those up for me 2 :D I guess in the end... I came out the victor :p

Back