• Register Today It's free!

Sunday funday pictures

breanne

Reaction score
City, State
Winnipeg, Manitoba CANADA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 sport trac xlt 4x4
Went off-roading today, actually surprised I didn't get stuck once lol but here's a few pictures I took and I have a video but I'm not sure how to post

CB47B2AF-D13F-4157-9CDB-48A88060D5F8_zpsddpq4lhd.jpg

1CD17682-EDBB-48A6-8FEC-7E8D05171EDA_zps48pqyfio.jpg

Pulling out my brother in his f150
8864C6A5-D350-4E5C-BCF1-2A5A0BF4F6B3_zpskyjvvdyt.jpg

468199F8-D873-4B56-8E44-7503B1056601_zps68oyjuqu.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice looks like a great day great pictures

Thanks! Pictures never really do much justice but I have a video, just need to figure out how to upload it to the site.

or you can upload to photobucket.com

I tried uploading to photobucket but I couldn't get it to work

Great pictures and videos. The surprise will wear off and you'll get use to the abilities of your ST. Nobody else will believe until they see, though.

Make sure to wash the undercarriage really well. That mud will cause major issues in no time if left alone. I wash my undercarriage more than the body. In fact, I did that Friday when I had to go through some nasty mud. Body looks a mess but the underside is shiny.:D

Great pictures and videos. The surprise will wear off and you'll get use to the abilities of your ST. Nobody else will believe until they see, though.

Make sure to wash the undercarriage really well. That mud will cause major issues in no time if left alone. I wash my undercarriage more than the body. In fact, I did that Friday when I had to go through some nasty mud. Body looks a mess but the underside is shiny.:D

Haha, yes i will be washing it either tonight or tomorrow after work.There's tons of mud and grass under there :p Everyone told me not to go through it because they said i would for sure get stuck but i had to atleast give it a shot!
Bad thing about waiting a day or two to clean it is my parking spot is filfy!

Haha, yes i will be washing it either tonight or tomorrow after work.There's tons of mud and grass under there :p Everyone told me not to go through it because they said i would for sure get stuck but i had to atleast give it a shot!
Bad thing about waiting a day or two to clean it is my parking spot is filfy!

Haha. Are your wheels not packed with mud and off balance now? Maybe just the Georgia clay but that happens to me every time if I don't wash it off immediately. Nearly rattles my teeth out.

Haha. Are your wheels not packed with mud and off balance now? Maybe just the Georgia clay but that happens to me every time if I don't wash it off immediately. Nearly rattles my teeth out.

They are full of mud but honestly not that bad :p this may sound weird but after i went through all that mud i feel like the truck just handled alot better. was a smoother ride haha

Your Sport Trac looks great as a mudder:chug:

That last picture is wallpaper worthy.

Looks great !

My favorite pic is you pulling your brother f-150 out. Sweet pics and cool video!

Epic! I wish i could have been playing in that mud. Freakin nebraska sucks for places to offroad!

Our friends buddie has a bunch of property out by east St. Paul so we were there.

Tried washing it last night but it's gonna take awhile lol I spent a half hour at the car wash and I probably got maybe 1/4 of it off lol stupid grass

Back