• Register Today It's free!

Sunday Oct 12th Trail Run

BogFather

Reaction score
City, State
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Sport, 91 Samurai
For All Those NS,NB, & Surrounding Areas........Well seeings my B-day is Saturday and no one really made the last run, am taking a few guys out this sunday for a little stockable run through beaverbank. Meeting at Sackville Irving at 11am Sunday 12th. Might even have an Explorer from up NB coming down for some fun.....LMAO ;) ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i will be there!!! :D
Excited to get in on a run with a group.
Lets get some Ex's out and some video/pics done up. :thumbsup:

Ben

Ah hell, why does Southern Ontario have to be so lacking in trails?????? Why can't the East Coast be closer???

BTW- Happy b-day BogFather!!

How's things Ben? Still liking the Mud Country's?

Hey Sean,
Yeah, I'm enjoying the hell outa them... only thing I'm not really enjoying is that they slip off of wet rocks pretty easy, but of course I didn't buy a crawler tire.. lol
That's coming in the spring :D
Did you get a chance to check out my new web site?
You could make the drive on sunday :p: it only takes me 11 hours to ottawa from here, you're what, another 5 hours past that? :D

Yeah sure why not there Cozmik LMAO.

LOL!!! Thats funny!!! Although, next year I may swing down that way and we can go and get dirty!!!! My truck should be better and done then.

Oh yeah, checking out the web site now....

Sorry guys, Feel like an ass, but I won't be there this weekend.
I'm hopefully going to be moving into my new shop this weekend, and have a few lift kits to finish up and get shipped.
I've already talked to my buddy though, and we'll be getting down to lower sackville for some trail time asap.
I'll give you guys as much notice as I can when we're coming. :thumbsup:

Hey no prob there Ben, would have been nice to see ya make it but there are ALWAYS other times ;) ;) . Will deff have to set up a run for when ya come down, just lemme know when ;) :D

Well i might be bringing home a new baby tonight for this run tomorrow. A 94 explorer in upper NS for $400, LOOKS like she is in good shape from the pics but i wanna see her up close and the guy says hop in and drive away........

Holy crap, $400 bucks, good find.
I'd buy that just to be able to use it to develop parts off of.

My Sport is toast...... test drove a 2005 V8 Eddie Bauer today. Think I'm buying a new truck this week. Gonna need some coil spacers for it....

My Sport is toast...... test drove a 2005 V8 Eddie Bauer today. Think I'm buying a new truck this week. Gonna need some coil spacers for it....

;)
You know, I think I might know someone who can help you with that. :p:

Well if everything is good on this 94 i'll be looking very soon to put her closer to HEAVEN ;) ;) . Any ideas guys???

Leafs in the back torsion bars in the front?

dunno yet going in a bit to look at her.....

Well it's official guys i now have my 2nd Explorer. 94 XL, Manual Warn Front Hubs, Coil Front, Leafs Back. Decent condition, will take pics tomorrow after the run. :D :D :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This will be number 3 in the driveway. Got the go ahead for the EB. Oh yeah!!!

Back