• Register Today It's free!

Suspension mods ! help

XxX_Sport_XxX

Reaction score
City, State
Baytown,Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport
Can some one tell me EVERY peice needed for a performance suspension and a 2" drop ?????

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dead Link Removed

All the info you need. We can't spoon feed you everytime with these simple questions. ;)

Dead Link Removed

IM sorry man :( , I just don't want to miss something. Im going to enter the autorama next year and I need everything perfect !

Originally posted by XxX_Sport_XxX
IM sorry man :( , I just don't want to miss something. Im going to enter the autorama next
year and I need everything perfect !

Don't be sorry, most of us will be glade to answer your questions.

Take a look at the write up I did when dropping mine.... Dead Link Removed

Feel free to ask any question....

I just did a quick glance but it looks like he did a TT drop in front ( $0 ) and spacer in rear.

So blocks in the rear. Is this a bad mod for racing ?

And is this the "Wrong" way tp drop a truck ?

Did you read through all 15 pages of the link that Hartman gave? That thread was started by "Godfather" will all his pics. Those 15 pages are basically the best resource on this website for lowering an Explorer. I would imagine that it should answer all your questions.

Robb

It did, but it was a tt drop and i dont know if thats the best 4 performance. I want something optimal for performance. Prolly the ee lowering kit

Racing performance, Street, Yet it still needs to look good for the car shows. I think ill go with the EE drop (13/8) Like you. BTW aldive can you drop me your sn?

Can I please have your AIM sn... lol thanks for all the help

uhh u do know the EE drop kit uses the torsion twist right? So if you want to avoid the TT, the only other (known) option is to get airbags, or custom fab something real fancy up.......

Lowering will only improve handling and airdynamic performance. I would advise against the EE kit.

I used the EE kit and loved it. I had no fit problems; everything worked well.

Originally posted by aldive
I used the EE kit and loved it. I had no fit problems; everything worked well.
and paid +/- $700 for it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by morrisey0
and paid +/- $700 for it.

Naw,,,, I paid $169.95 and it included the camber adjusters that I needed.

Attachments

• loweringkit.jpg
    loweringkit.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 123

Back