SVO's Silver State Classic Challenge Trip Blog | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SVO's Silver State Classic Challenge Trip Blog

that's why the plate surround on the capri says "speed kills, play safe, drive a chevy". i kid saw that once, and got pissed off at me. i told him, if he can beat me, i will take it off, well, it was on until i pulled the car apart.

oh, BTW jeff, looks like another "hard day at the office", huh....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I hope that means he's paying the ticket too then:D

Hey I'm a big enough man to play and pay my own way, thankyouverymuch!

I won mtfkr! :D
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif

Jeff,
You see any Mach 1's running this year?

Jeff,
You see any Mach 1's running this year?

I have not yet, but today is the mandatory car show, and I will keep my eyes peeled to see if I see any.

From last night...

Attachments

• 1253319460303imagejpeg_2.jpg
    1253319460303imagejpeg_2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 413
  • 1253325184783imagejpeg_2.jpg
    1253325184783imagejpeg_2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 255
  • 1253325086414imagejpeg_2.jpg
    1253325086414imagejpeg_2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 253
  • 1253319292287imagejpeg_2.jpg
    1253319292287imagejpeg_2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 578

Attachments

• 1253383723677imagejpeg_2.jpg
    1253383723677imagejpeg_2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,252
  • 1253383731787imagejpeg_2.jpg
    1253383731787imagejpeg_2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 648

Ok, well after taking more pictures at the mandatory car show, we went and pre-drove the the route with driver's note, funny thing is, the Trooper that pulled me over yesterday, followed us about half way out there, funny thing is we were in the diesel, we left the GT500 at the car show.

As soon as I upload all these pictures I'll have some more for you.

Jeff - :navajo:

i bet he was thinking just crack that speed limit buddy c'mon!!!!!!!!!:D

was he cool when he gave you the ticket?

was he cool when he gave you the ticket?

I'm not in jail???

I would say that was being pretty cool, despite whatever tone he took with me.

Agreed, that could have turned into a very bad situation.

Yeah..he could be shacked up with Bubba in a cell being traded for a pack of cigarettes....ROFL!!

Yeah..he could be shacked up with Bubba in a cell being traded for a pack of cigarettes....ROFL!!

That was my first though, with a ticket that high I figured he was locked up. I think anything 25mph over the speed limit here they can lock you up if the officer chooses to do so.

Jeff there is a Mach 1, a 1973 flavor, but no latemodels.

And a lady is driving it, I also have pictures of it, just haven't been able to take the time to upload them yet.

If I am correct, the race should have started by now....:thumbsup:

Go Get'em Rick! :burnout:

I know I'll be sitting on pins and needles until I hear from Jeff that everything went ok. Wish this thing was televised on the pooter.

Who has the top bunk?

I talked to Jeff a little while ago. He was getting diesel for the F-350 and was going to be driving the long way around to get to the finish line. He's got a 3 hour drive or so that will take Rick just about 45 minutes. :p:

ACK!!!!!! Finally get hold of Jeff and he tells me he bought me a Mustang. Grabber yellow Boss 429 with 0 miles. Right when I ask him what scale, we lose connection. Ahhhh, the inhumanity!!!!!!

Oh and John, Jeff said it will take Rick 40 minutes....lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ACK!!!!!! Finally get hold of Jeff and he tells me he bought me a Mustang. Grabber yellow Boss 429 with 0 miles. Right when I ask him what scale, we lose connection. Ahhhh, the inhumanity!!!!!!

Oh and John, Jeff said it will take Rick 40 minutes....lol.

I heard it's a 1:1 scale :D:D:D:D:D

Back