Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Sync MFT Navigation

Discussion in '2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology' started by 13Explorer Chris, March 15, 2014.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. 13Explorer Chris

13Explorer Chris New Member

City, State:
    Johnson City, TN.
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2013 Explorer
    To answer your questions regarding navigation in MFT and Sync. If you have purchased a 2011-2014 Explorer or anything with MFT and Sync and it did not have Navigation from the factory there is NO way to turn it on period. The best and least expensive solution if you want navigation in the touch screen can be found here: http://radio-upgrade.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=83. You cannot buy the maps, you cannot have the dealer turn it on, you cannot do anything with it if it was not put in from the factory. This unit takes about 30min to replace, no wiring changes just plug and play. $569.00. I don't work for them I just bought one after searching for answers.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.