Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Synce services

Discussion in '2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology' started by rescue_31, July 26, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. rescue_31

rescue_31 Member

City, State:
      Chicago
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2011 XLT
      Anyone notice lately that the sync service cannot understand a word you say? Today i was looking for directions to a store in chicago, it kept recognizing chicago as sacramento, and then the store "moose jaw" it recognized as tbs accounting, no idea how it came across that one. I know the service is free, but its all but useless, this is the 3rd time I've tried to use it, and have gotten nowhere, last time it couldn't recognize lake geneva wisconsin.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Jruff17

Jruff17 New Member

City, State:
      Arizona
      2011 XLT
      I can't get my SYNC directions to work. I keep getting a recording that will not let me interupt. Help

4. FordIVTteam

FordIVTteam Official Ford Rep

City, State:
      Dearborn, MI
      Ford Explorer
      rescue_31 - Are you still having problems with voice recognition? If so, please private message me with your VIN so I can look into it further.

Jruff17 - Please private message me with the phone number of the phone you are using and your VIN.

Rebecca