Temporalily lost communication with the touchscreen | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Temporalily lost communication with the touchscreen

Anybody knows how to find second calibration file for ACM?
SBL file DL3T-14D101-AA, strategy HB5T-14D099-CA, one of two calibration file is GB5T-14D100-TA. What is another calibration file?
SBL file DL3T-14D101-AA, strategy HB5T-14D099-CA, one of two calibration file is GB5T-14D100-TB. What is another calibration file?
SBL file DL3T-14D101-AA, strategy GB5T-14D099-CE, one of two calibration file is GB5T-14D100-CE. What is another calibration file?
SBL file DL3T-14D101-AA, strategy GB5T-14D099-JA, one of two calibration file is GB5T-14D100-TA. What is another calibration file?

I'm not sure but you could try to save the update wizard file and edit it manually with the new strategy/part then load it and see if it shows the correct files to use...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i tried to update my IPC with UCDS. Now it´s dead. I need a new .vbf file or whatever. Can you help me please?

When I updated my IPC with the UCDS - it was dead for 2 days too. When I started an update - all *.vbf files were loaded but after that IPC was dead. Then I tried to load files 10 times but nothing. All times the SBL file and first calibration (25 blocks) files were loaded with no errors but a second calibration file hangs on 13 block. And then I understood that 1'st calibration file was loaded successfully and I need to load only 2'nd calibration file. I started a new session with SBL and only 2'nd calibration files and then they were flashed with no errors and IPC was alive again.

mine IPC is runnning again too. THANK YOU

Do you still have the Touchscreen error in the IPC for the Entertainment Option?

How did you resolve the issue with the Touchscreen Error?

How did you resolve the issue with the Touchscreen Error?

It was a problem not with the touchscreen or IPC problem was with ACM soft. First I flashed not suitable soft for my ACM (soft was from russian Explorer mine car is from USA (I bought it and I am in Europe)). Then after some days I flashed newer soft to my ACM from USA Explorer and the error was gone.

okay, than this solution will not work for me.
I bought an UK ACM to get DAB+ vor Germayn instead of Sirius XM.
So I assume it's not possible to flash an US IPC compatible Software on my European ACM. But everything else is working, so I renounce this function.

okay, than this solution will not work for me.
I bought an UK ACM to get DAB+ vor Germayn instead of Sirius XM.
So I assume it's not possible to flash an US IPC compatible Software on my European ACM. But everything else is working, so I renounce this function.

I think that DAB and HD Radio functions were gone with 3.10 european version of SYNC 2. Mine is v3.10 european version of SYNC 2 and with Forscan in ACM's Asbuilt configuration I can switch on HD Radio, but on touchscreen I see no more "HD Radio" preset. Maybe 3.10 version for NA has these functions.

I have Sync 2 with EU V3.10.
I have an EU ACM with DAB+ (from a British Kuga)
DAB is working, RDS is working and even Radio Stations are working, too.
EU Navigation with F7 is working
German language is working for Sync 2 (Voice, Keyboard and Display) (IPC is not working with German Region code and will stay in english)
A/C Options are all available (Heated Steering, Heated/Cooled seats, Rear A/C)
All Steering Buttons working.

Remaining issues:
- Entertainment not available in IPC (thats okay for me)
- even frequencies are not available in the "direct tune" menü (this is okay for me)
- .05 Frequencies do not show up, but are tuneable (i.e. 102,4 in display; 102,35 and 102,45 are not shown on Screen but are tuned in the background) (also okay)

Open tasks:
change Roof Antenna to Focus Antenna incl. GPS and DAB+
add extra Antenna behind the dash for antenna diversity.
add Phone holder and charge cable (the Sync 2 has an 2nd unused Mini USB on its back, hopefully this provides power for phone charging).

I have Sync 2 with EU V3.10.
I have an EU ACM with DAB+ (from a British Kuga)
DAB is working, RDS is working and even Radio Stations are working, too.
EU Navigation with F7 is working
German language is working for Sync 2 (Voice, Keyboard and Display) (IPC is not working with German Region code and will stay in english)
A/C Options are all available (Heated Steering, Heated/Cooled seats, Rear A/C)
All Steering Buttons working.

Remaining issues:
- Entertainment not available in IPC (thats okay for me)
- even frequencies are not available in the "direct tune" menü (this is okay for me)
- .05 Frequencies do not show up, but are tuneable (i.e. 102,4 in display; 102,35 and 102,45 are not shown on Screen but are tuned in the background) (also okay)

Open tasks:
change Roof Antenna to Focus Antenna incl. GPS and DAB+
add extra Antenna behind the dash for antenna diversity.
add Phone holder and charge cable (the Sync 2 has an 2nd unused Mini USB on its back, hopefully this provides power for phone charging).

Entertainment issue in IPC you can solve only with soft which is written in yours Asbuilt configuration (or newer soft).

I leave it as it is (non-functional)
I tried the IPC menu for switching Audio Sources during relocation of my car and it was not very comfortable.
I will keep the DAB+ instead :-D

rolling up this thread again

did you figured out?

My ride is an Explorer from 2014 with SYNC3 and a ACM from an UK Focus with DAB+
Anyone a solution for me?

It was a problem not with the touchscreen or IPC problem was with ACM soft. First I flashed not suitable soft for my ACM (soft was from russian Explorer mine car is from USA (I bought it and I am in Europe)). Then after some days I flashed newer soft to my ACM from USA Explorer and the error was gone.
Is it possible to get this settings from USA ford explorer.i have the same problem . And can you explain me how to do it step by step. If it's no problem for you . Is fordscan be good or I need ucds.

Thanks

Is it possible to get this settings from USA ford explorer.i have the same problem . And can you explain me how to do it step by step. If it's no problem for you . Is fordscan be good or I need ucds.

Thanks
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
The member, 2013 Limited, was last seen here on October 20, 2018. I doubt that he is still active here. Good luck.

Peter

Back