tgreene92's '98 xlt build thread | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

tgreene92's '98 xlt build thread

Yeah, looking fwd to pics. I wanna put one in the rear of mine now. As long as I'm in 2wd I should always be fine for steering!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looking good man! Bring that baby up to Rausch and we'll see what she's made of! :roll::D

got the locker in and tested it out last night, you can really feel it just pull you through everything. sorry no pics, the install was going well to i put the pins and springs in the wrong slots, then i got pissed off and i was still covered in grease so i never got a chance to take a pic.

How was the install? Was it pretty straight forward ? I will probably be doing this soon.

How was the install? Was it pretty straight forward ? I will probably be doing this soon.

yea its actually really easy, the instructions were a little confusing but once you analyze it its really simple. Let me know if you get one i could always come give you a hand considering im not very far away.

Back