Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Thank you all

Discussion in 'Stock 1991 - 1994 Explorers' started by mlclayton, July 18, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. mlclayton

mlclayton New Member

City, State:
      Oroville, CA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      92 Mazada Navajo
      Just wanted to say this site\forum has been the best. I am a Chevy guy , owning a 1986 Corvette, and having owned almost all Chevy's all my life, I know them pretty well. This is my first Ford (actually 1991 Mazda Navajo), and so far this forum has helped through a couple of repairs that were something only you guys or a dealer would know about. Mainly the water leak from the back of the engine from the intake manifold. Glad I had the information from all of you to help me make the correct diagnoses and repair. Thanks agin for all your help and experience, I will be using frequently. Mike Clayton

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.