Thanks! I am Happy 2Meet Everybody | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thanks! I am Happy 2Meet Everybody

ultralove7

Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer XLT 4dr 4WD
My strike one is I am a girl. Girls, don't get mad. I only recently discovered the best way to walk through life is to be VERY much my own man, friend, mechanic, bank investor and home fixer-upper. When I figure out how to poop on the lawn and it be acceptable I will be my own pet but I am not actively engaged in this solve right current. I am glad to happen on to sites such as this, because my Pop taught me to do it right the first time and always take care of the stuff that I own or that takes care of me. This, I found, does not apply for men, so begin at the top and re-read. Thanks to read this greeting and if I should need help, answer me about the matter. Catch ya sometime, I am sure. Aloha! :smokinfro Oh, PS No, I don't hate men or pets. I'd have to hate myself because in this earth mess, we're all one. THAT is the TRUTH. Now, that being said, HEya and Catch ya around. Thanks a bunch - and I mean this. ;)

Back