The Beginning of the End run (2012 hangover cure) | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Beginning of the End run (2012 hangover cure)

So, where is this happening at? Meetup time?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How about enumclaw safeway at 9am, that work for everyone?

Unfortunately I am thinking of not making this run due to the lack of money after Xmas, the lack of snow in the mountains, wrestling tournament on the 31st for Logan, doors still aren't on the explorer, and way too many things to do on the house that I have been procrastinating.

Sorry to hear that Kevin, you will be missed.:(

I guess Ricky is out too, something about a woman??:dunno:

9:00 at Safeway works for me too.:thumbsup:

There was about 4" of powder on top of an ice crust at Haller Pass today. Traction was good.

The weather should dump a lot of new stuff by Sunday. The challenge for 33" and smaller tire rigs will be the center of the track between wheel ruts. If we get enough snow, it won't matter much.

Also, might be a good idea to have a couple chain saws in the group.

Arrrgh!! Electric fan failed on the bronco up in the forrest yesterday... Motor tried to Chernobyl.
I'll see If I can find everything to put the mechanical fan on and if that will keep it cool enough... :mad:

Going to take a pass on this one - - you guys have fun. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

Going to take a pass on this one - - you guys have fun. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

Twill be a sad day in Paradise :(

Still going and will have a hangover...might still be drunk, see ya at 9

I got an empty back seat, if anyone needs a place to sit:thumbsup:

Snow level Friday 3,000':thumbsup:

From King 5;

Anywhere from 6"-15" of snow has fallen in the mountains in the past 24 hours. Snow levels are around 3,500 feet this morning but will drop to 3,000' (Snoqualmie) by mid morning and to 2,000 feet this afternoon. Expect heavy snow showers later this morning and afternoon for challenging driving. Anywhere form 8-18" of additional snow could fall in the next 24 hours.

:thumbsup::D

I ran into Forrest today, and he told me about the run. I should able to make it on Sunday with my Ranger.

It sounds like the 74/75 road is the plan?

It is snowing here at my house now.

Arrrgh!! Electric fan failed on the bronco up in the forrest yesterday... Motor tried to Chernobyl.
I'll see If I can find everything to put the mechanical fan on and if that will keep it cool enough... :mad:

Did you get it fixed Pat?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, and no. I got the mechanical fan on, it seems to not have been hurt... But the rear driveshaft has unhappy u-joints. Not gonna be able to make it.

Have fun.

Back