The Fun Begins

mmbretts

Reaction score
City, State
Manton, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT/'93 sport 4 parts
so here's a little background:
I had to pull a trailer home from college and i overheated the tranny. the gauge pegged at 250 when we were to the point where i didn't care about it anymore. it had given me problems in the past anyway. so now the purple panda has sat in the driveway for a month...motionless.

soooo... last summer, i bought this little baby.

28216_395897332529_505437529_4123550_4206256_n.jpg

but didn't have the ambition/funds...but now i got it.
shes a 302 with 351 heads.
right next to it is the np435/np205 combo i got her with.

well i was a little hesitant in putting the 4spd in since i still want to drive it on the highway once its done. Well, i found a m5od-r2 on C.L. and should be able to pick it up this week.
the current plan is to just pull the 4.0l/a4ld and get the new goodies mountable. then comes the new parts.

i think i am going to keep the 2barrel for a bit but i have a nice long list of parts to get once she's ready for them.

suspension wise i'm looking for a d44 to stick up front to match a soa rear.

well, i guess there's not really much purpose to this post. i'm just excited. I have searched the crap out of this website since this is going to be the biggest job to date that i have ever done vehicle wise. i will try and keep this updated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

exciting for sure. keep us posted.

Sounds like a fun swap. Very simple and effective, as long as you never have to make it street legal in an area where emissions testing is the rule.

no testing in MI!

fun fun indeed =]

Stroke it out!!!haha.my next project is going to be a carb 347 ranger!!post some pic when it gets in

Back