The official rollpan construction page | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The official rollpan construction page

When I do project like this, I consider this part the "fun part" because i know the hard part is done all I'm doing is making it more perfect than it could possibly get before it goes to the professionals.

Yep, I say you're almost done. Good job, man.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I said I'd be done tomorrow evening, and right now I'm on schedule. My arms feel like jello from block sanding, but I'm making good progress.

Looks ****in sweet ass man!!! Good Job!!

I thought this was a good shot:

7134rollpan24.jpg

Yeah, that's nice. You got one with the rear hatch closed? From the side view?

sweet....where are your wheels at? or are those what you run now?

My old 18s are long gone.

oh okay, didn't know that. I guess if I would get my head out of @ss and this T-Shirt thread I'd probably know a little bit :D

I know it's a bit of the subject but are you planning on getting some others ones or just keeping the stock ones?

I'm getting 20s soon.

cant wait to see it painted

congrats. i am now insanely envious of your pan and the mad 'glass skills ya got

Ok guys, all of my work is done. It now goes onto the body shop for final prep and paint. I still have to do a little more work on the Limited Splashguards, but other than that, IT'S DONE!

7134rollpan25.jpg

7134rollpan26.jpg

7134rollpan27.jpg

7134rollpan28.jpg

7134rollpan29.jpg

7134rollpan30.jpg

7134rollpan31.jpg

7134rollpan32.jpg

7134rollpan33.jpg

Not bad for my first major fiberglass project eh? I'm really excited to see it painted now. It's been a lot of hard work, but it was worth it.

:D :D :D

Damn Hartman. That is so sweet! Hats off to you for sticking with it and doing all the hard work. You are one cool guy! Now, remember what we talked about... The next one you make is one without the license plate frame.

Originally posted by Hartman
It's been a lot of hard work, but it was worth it.

I'd say. That looks awesome:thumbsup:

That's a beauty, man. Congratulations on a job well done!

Great job with the pan!

When you get your new wheel and tire set up, that thing will look really sweet.
The pan makes the x's azz look alot wider. (In a good, mean street kinda way, not in a your girlfriend looks like sheez got a ham in each back pocket kinda way.)

yummy :drool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hartman,

I'm speachless it looks better than I ever thought it would have!!! Congrats man :bounce: I can't wait to see it with the 20's too.... wow

Back