1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

the "official" unofficial CB channel for Explorer owners is CHANNEL 25

Discussion in 'Ham Radio - CB - Trail Communications' started by LONO100, July 5, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. LONO100

LONO100 Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Bay Area CA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    03 sport trac XLT
    hey all, since ive been getting into using my new CB radio in my 03 ST, i learned that the jeepers have designated channel 16 as their unofficial CB radio channel. well i think that us explorer owners should have our own designated channel so im going to call it and say that our unofficial channel should be channel 25. i picked channel 25 since the number 25 is the pager code for the letter "X". im hoping that the channel will be visited by more than just X owners but more so any users of the forum.

so when you are out tearing up your local SVRA, or road tripping, or out camping, swing by channel 25 and see if you can catch any of your fellow forum members, i know i will be. ill be in tahoe this coming weekend, and then ill be trailing it all over the sierra nevada at the end of the month and ill be sure to keep checking 25 for fellow forum dwellers! i hope this picks up some steam for all the cb users out there.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

We Support Our Troops!