The SoCal Crew | Page 31 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal Crew

Check out what I got..... :D

New

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Stic-o said:
Now let's see how long it takes tim to post.. :p

Yeah I've been lurkin a lot these days... bought a car in December so I've been putting money toward tinkering with it. :D

TDG said:
Yeah I've been lurkin a lot these days... bought a car in December so I've been putting money toward tinkering with it. :D

A car? Well what is it? And do you still have the 30" BFG's hanging around that you took off the ex?

04 Lincoln LS - Another fine FoMoCo product. :rolleyes: At least the price was killer.

My mooching brother got the 30" BFGs; all I have right now that I want to get rid of are the 17" R rims with 'slightly' cupped tires.

TDG said:
04 Lincoln LS - Another fine FoMoCo product. :rolleyes: At least the price was killer.

Very nice what color? Those are awsome cars!

My mooching brother got the 30" BFGs; all I have right now that I want to get rid of are the 17" R rims with 'slightly' cupped tires.

I want to put those GT-R's on my wife's Ex so BAD!!!! Not that I have any money, but what do you want for them?

Black :D Really the only color that doesn't make em look like something grandpa should be driving.

I'll come up with a price on those rims... really that's all thats worth selling as the tires are pretty cupped after several years of being on the 93.

Good lord I have missed a lot. See what school does to you. Well this is finals week for me so any time after this week for fuds is ok by me. I guess I should try and check the board more often since I started the thread. Good to see you guys are keeping it alive.
Dave :D

Fudds. . .

So 26th is Easter weekend, but does anyone have a problem with doing it then?
I'm busy on the 2nd.
Which would take us to the 9th. Hows that?
The following two weekends (16th,23rd) are 4x4 runs for me.

Jefe said:
Fudds. . .

So 26th is Easter weekend, but does anyone have a problem with doing it then?
I'm busy on the 2nd.
Which would take us to the 9th. Hows that?
The following two weekends (16th,23rd) are 4x4 runs for me.

I'm open on the 26th....don't rally do anything for easter :rolleyes: 9th is good...I think? :(

26th works for me since it is a saturday. Sunday would be no good due to family gathering stuff but sat is ok. Dont know about you guys but maybe even get our tires dirty at an OHV? San Gabriel of the one up by Jeff? Just throwing it out there.
Dave

OffRoadin44 said:
26th works for me since it is a saturday. Sunday would be no good due to family gathering stuff but sat is ok. Dont know about you guys but maybe even get our tires dirty at an OHV? San Gabriel of the one up by Jeff? Just throwing it out there.
Dave

I think Azusa is closed still, way to much rain. I heard they may not open it till the summer :( I have to pick up my little sis from the airport that day however at 11am. We may be able to do Rincon though, It's light but maybe ruff after the rains. Don't even know if it's open though. :rolleyes:

Are we on for the 26th? Or what? :confused:

Sounds good same bat time same bat channel.
Dave

Jefe can you bring the skid plate with you? :rolleyes:

I'll bring the cell phone for you, do want the camera and charger too? I don't need them, and we both know what great pics the camera takes ;)

Stic-o said:
Jefe can you bring the skid plate with you? :rolleyes:

I'll bring the cell phone for you, do want the camera and charger too? I don't need them, and we both know what great pics the camera takes ;)
yes, and yes. :)

I'll try to show up... I have to work the day and the night of the 25th along with the day of the 26th so if I do show up I'll be as useless as usual. :D

TDG said:
I'll try to show up... I have to work the day and the night of the 25th along with the day of the 26th so if I do show up I'll be as useless as usual. :D

Yeah but we get see your nice new shiny car :D

...and be jealous :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back