The SoCal Crew | Page 33 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal Crew

Is everyone up for Azusa too? Or Just Fudds.

If for both maybe we should see if any one else is interested.

For the "Mud and Fudds run" :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd be up for both.

Up for both if I can bum a seat for the rough stuff, gas will be covered as usual. :D

Wow what have I missed....23rd sounds sweet I think I can make it. Dont know about the wheeling but definatly fudds.
Dave

What's the plan for Saturday? I know jefe's truck is a little banged up from the Rubi, so I guess it's up to him for Azusa. However I don't really plan on getting very muddy myself. It just takes to long to get all the mud off :rolleyes:

Stic-o said:
What's the plan for Saturday? I know jefe's truck is a little banged up from the Rubi, so I guess it's up to him for Azusa. However I don't really plan on getting very muddy myself. It just takes to long to get all the mud off :rolleyes:
John and I are thinking the same thing. We were just gonna come to watch (and provide recovery). :p However even if thats the case for all of us I still think it'd be fun to hang out for a few hours up there. Or we can just do Fudds.

Jefe said:
John and I are thinking the same thing. We were just gonna come to watch (and provide recovery). :p However even if thats the case for all of us I still think it'd be fun to hang out for a few hours up there. Or we can just do Fudds.

I vote Azusa, and then fudds! :D

You can pull the G6 out of whatever I get it hung up on, since I still don't have my damn car back. :rolleyes: If they're going to make me drive this POS for this long, I'm going to have some fun with it. :D

Actually, I'd be up for Azusa that day if I could bum a seat. And of course Fudds. Mmmmm, Fudds.

I figure we could all meet at fudds in the day, leave whatever cars we don't need there and then head to Azusa for awile then come back to Fudds when we're ready.

Stic-o said:
I figure we could all meet at fudds in the day, leave whatever cars we don't need there and then head to Azusa for awile then come back to Fudds when we're ready.
Sounds good. So what time? 6pm at fudds as usual I assume. Meet at Noon for Azusa?

Jefe said:
Sounds good. So what time? 6pm at fudds as usual I assume. Meet at Noon for Azusa?

Sounds Good! :thumbsup: too me!

I was looking forward to Fudd's, but it appears I have a "prior engagement" that my wife reminded me of. You guys have fun and I'll catch you next time.

Sounds good. I'll be at Fudd's at noon.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back