The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

..Keeper, this Thurs. night In-N-Out at the Orange Mall 5pm work for you?

..I ran into another member and he is as anxious as we are to start getting these get together's going.

..We can discuss when and where he next meting will be, if we will do a monthly meeting like the third week of each month, and discuss other topics like places to have wrenching parties and such.

...Then we can post up how good In-N-Out taste..:scratch:..Maybe we could do 5 guys next meeting for a taste comparison..:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...till when?...:popcorn:

..The following thursday work, same time and place?

..Ok, It's official..:salute:

..The first meeting of the "SoCal RBV's" club will be Thurs. night June 9th In-N-Out at the Orange Mall 5pm..

...Be there or be square..:p:

..Ok, It's official..:salute:

..The first meeting of the "SoCal RBV's" club will be Thurs. night June 9th In-N-Out at the Orange Mall 5pm..

...Be there or be square..:p:

Don't normal people get off of work at 5pm? :confused: Heck I don't get off till after 6pm and then don't get home till 7:30 at the earliest, these days:(

But I'll stop by the In & Out around the corner and think of you all.:p:

..:scratch:..I talked to your work and they said Yoga is in the morning and they close at 3...What do you do for the next 3 hours?..:p:

...Actually, you wouldn't probably make it till about 8-9pm from your location..:(

..Depending on the weather we might also change it to 6 or 7 o'clock as it may be getting warm by then..

...We had perfect weather this weekend/past week and I been trying to get folks to chime in when to meet..There's at least 3 of us who want to get this going and hopefully others will show up..

...We will work on times and dates, meeting places and events to go to as a group as it goes...

..We can also have another meeting in June if others will speak up before the meeting on the 9th..Time to start taking suggestions on the following meeting date/time from those who won't make this one..:biggthump

I don't know yet if I'll be able to make it, but I'll try.

awww man count me out guys i am going to be in the bay area visiting i am leaving on the 4th of june and i am going to be staying there for 3 weeks.

maybe next time i can probably make it

...That sux..:D

...You drive safe and we will see you at the next meeting Sam..:salute:

...A week and a day till we meet up..:D

..There should also be a classic car/rod club meeting across the street so we could venture over and check out their rides too..;)

Don't normal people get off of work at 5pm? :confused: Heck I don't get off till after 6pm and then don't get home till 7:30 at the earliest, these days:(

But I'll stop by the In & Out around the corner and think of you all.:p:

I'll stop by my In-N-Out and Facetime/Skype you - that counts, doesn't it?
(Poor-man's Teleprescence??)

...That will be the most we've seen of you in quite a while..:D

..Maybe we could do another M&G this Sunday, same place for anyoe who may be far away and would like to get involved in this..:scratch:

at 5pm Thursday 6-9 I will be driving past the In&Out in Arcadia I can stop there on my way home and skype as well! lol
Orange County on a Thursday night from Pasadena not possible

Orange County on a Thursday night from Pasadena not possible

..I take it this Sunday (as in the post above yours) is bad too??

..Just checkin but, you'll be their Thursday correct?

..And you don't need to call me Sir..:salute:..:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..Yes, if it's not in answer to 3 post up..:p:

Back