The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anahiem should be fine......this Friday ill know what days I have off next week

...Anaheim has several places but Fuddruckers was mentioned..They are near Knott's Berry Farm..

...Open to more suggestions and what date and time next weekend from those who want to meet up..

..If no more suggestions, Wednesday eve I'll post a place date and time..Looking for a Saturday meet up if that works for everyone..:dunno:

Next weekend? Doh,I'll be somewhere between texas and here then. :(

Going to come all the way down from tujunga? Dang!!....btw what's it like with all the filiming for S.O.A going on up there?

...I will be in Canyon Lake working Saturday till about 2 p.m so it should be in the 100's...

..We could meet up in South County like Dana Point where it would be a nice 72*..Or maybe in Orange at Scotty's ribs?(about 85*)..Or meet somewhere Sunday for a big breakfast..:dunno:

Saturday I have work here in murrieta tell about 4....you should come by ill get you a 10 dollar race

...Would you be able to meet Sunday in Anaheim?

Sunday would fine with me,come on guys you can give up a couple of hours to get together.

I have nothing on the schedule right now so I'll try to be there if I'm around Long Beach.

...What time Sunday would be good for you guys?

...Since there are a lot of sports going on, the time could make the difference of where we meet...Still open for suggestions on meeting place and time but as it sits now, It is this Sunday..;)

I won't be able to make it Sunday......after work Saturday I'm going to newport dunes so that'll take up a lot of my gas money lol.....any one down for Saturday night?

...I could meet up with you at Del Taco on Katella just off the 55 at 6pm..:dunno:

..Still need a time and place for those who want to meet up Sunday..

Would you guys be willing to drive to the Long Beach area? There's Alberto's mexican food on Carson near the 605. I've never been but I've been wanting to try it and I've heard it's really good, and it's in a big parking lot. Either Sunday or Saturday night, whatever works best for most people.

Long Beach will probably be too far for me, but I'd try to make time.

Of course, I was going to ask if everyone was willing to drive to Riverside, San Bernardino or Hesperia :D.

Going to come all the way down from tujunga? Dang!!....btw what's it like with all the filiming for S.O.A going on up there?

I know the film a lot of SOA up here, but we don't really see it much. A while back they used a old woodsy house about a block down the street, and we had all of the movie trucks parked in front of our place. I think they use one of the canyons too, and they were filming back a few months ago. One of my old co workers is actually on the show sometimes I think. Personally never watched the show though. :dunno:

I'll be busy tomorrow night, free during the day

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...We are meeting tomorrow at Scotty's Smokehouse at Katella and Glassell in Orange at 3 p.m..
http://www.scottiessmokehouse.com/

..Ritsui, Monty71, Everyone..
..For the next meeting in September as always, we are willing to travel...This will be up to everyone to name where you want to meet and eat but, it must also have a automobile theme to go with the eating such as a car show, museum, Drive-in, carhops, etc...

..Submit your ideas before the first of September so we can post it and prepare..:biggthump

...Carlover...We may do a Johnson Valley meet but I don't want this to be an offroad group as I'm hoping to see a lot of the street and stock crowd get interested in this too..If all the vehicles could meet up with the offroad guys might be cool if there interested...But the offroad guys could also meet up with the street crowd on their turf just to check out their vehicles too..

...It is kind of sad to think of all the car shows and such I've been to this Summer and it's been this hard just to get people to meet up and they have missed out on these events..:(

...I am still hoping to do some of the "EF visits" trips as a group thing but we ain't got a group yet...:rolleyes:

Back