The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

I don't want this to be an offroad group as I'm hoping to see a lot of the street and stock crowd get interested in this too..If all the vehicles could meet up with the offroad guys might be cool if there interested...But the offroad guys could also meet up with the street crowd on their turf just to check out their vehicles too..
I understand and agree, but at the same time I don't see any reason offroaders can't go to the city AND street trucks go to the desert (eventually). Johnson Valley has quite a few places both can go and have fun without any issues... baring anyone so seriously lowered a few inches of sand would be trouble.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey when's the next meeting? very curious would like to join a club :)

..You are in Luck..It's this weekend..:D

...Saturday...Angelo's...State College, Anaheim..:shifty_ey

What time??? I'm there, hope everyone's Perry chill. Have a lot of questions etc.

I read what Tbars4 said and Idk if I read it wrong but do the off road guys not really get along with the street guys? Lol because I'm kinda into both worlds ha

Where is Johnson vally? What kind of terrain is it? Sounds super interesting I'm always down for desert trips

...Say about noon ok at Angelo's or 2 pm..?

..:wtf:..Yea...you read it wrong...Some guys want to get their truck dirty and some guy's don't..;)

Oh man so used to car meets at night lol 2ish then? I'll half to take a extend lunch then lol

...It will probably just be you and I unless someone else chimes in that they are going to make it..:dunno:

Mhmm well I'm down.. let's see by Saturday if anyone's interested. Would this be like a monthly meet or bi weekly?

..We can discuss it at the meeting...:D

Where is Johnson vally?
34.4439°N 116.8583°W. LETS GO!

What kind of terrain is it?
rm-100905-7.jpg

080102-1.jpg

080102-9.jpg

080102-5.jpg

080102-14.jpg

LETS GO!

Sounds super interesting I'm always down for desert trips
LETS GO!

..See you at 1400..:salute:..:p:

...If Sunday is as purty as today was, I might just head up to Main Divide Rd..:scratch:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back