1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

The Spyker C8 Spider...

Discussion in 'All Other Makes and Models' started by woodychitwn, December 6, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. woodychitwn

woodychitwn Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Chicago, Illinois
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1994 Limited
      So Saturday night the boyfriend and I went to a party being thrown by Bentley Motors. He got the invite through work and it sounded intriguing, so we went. It was in an "up-and-coming" part of town, in an old converted warehouse/factory that you entered through an unmarked side door in an alley. Well, not unmarked, there was a Bentley Arnage parked in front. Anyway, the party consisted of a thousand Chicago socialites trying not to spill their vodka on the Bentleys. Grey Goose helped sponsor the event, so there was free alcohol, EVERYWHERE. I woke up this morning to day two of my hangover. But enough about that, I don't have my own pictures up yet, so I'll link to some I found on another website, hopefully they'll stay up...

The Spyker C8 Spider
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I haven't been able to find any information about a link between Bentley and Spyker, which is apparently a small Dutch company. But the Bentley Continental GT as well as a standard and limousine Arnage were sharing the spotlight, so I don't know if it was a one-time publicity arrangement or what. Spyker is a relatively unknown name, so maybe they recruited Bentley to bring around the "right kind of people." Regardless, I was impressed.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. rino351

rino351 Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Golden, CO
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '94 XLT
      wtf? weird.