The Spyker C8 Spider...

woodychitwn

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Limited
So Saturday night the boyfriend and I went to a party being thrown by Bentley Motors. He got the invite through work and it sounded intriguing, so we went. It was in an "up-and-coming" part of town, in an old converted warehouse/factory that you entered through an unmarked side door in an alley. Well, not unmarked, there was a Bentley Arnage parked in front. Anyway, the party consisted of a thousand Chicago socialites trying not to spill their vodka on the Bentleys. Grey Goose helped sponsor the event, so there was free alcohol, EVERYWHERE. I woke up this morning to day two of my hangover. But enough about that, I don't have my own pictures up yet, so I'll link to some I found on another website, hopefully they'll stay up...

The Spyker C8 Spider
photo_10.gif

photo_8.gif

photo_2.gif

I haven't been able to find any information about a link between Bentley and Spyker, which is apparently a small Dutch company. But the Bentley Continental GT as well as a standard and limousine Arnage were sharing the spotlight, so I don't know if it was a one-time publicity arrangement or what. Spyker is a relatively unknown name, so maybe they recruited Bentley to bring around the "right kind of people." Regardless, I was impressed.

wtf? weird.

Back