1. Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Thunderhorse

Discussion in 'Transaction Feedback' started by onecooltngeek, February 4, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. onecooltngeek

onecooltngeek New Member

City, State:
    Knoxville, TN
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2002 Sport
    Bought his 2001 Sport Trac this week.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297823&highlight=sport+trac

Deal went smooth. He was very friendly, met me when I was able to get into his town, told me everything he knew about the truck (even the bad stuff).

I feel like a got a fair deal, and he got a fair price for his truck.
    Drove the truck home 3 hours w/o any incidents. This was one of the better large purchases I have made from forums/craigslist.

Would have no problem trusting him to come through on his end of a deal again.

Thanks!
    Ken

2. Support EF

Elite Explorer 2 for 1 Sale! $20 for 2 years!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.