Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Time between window sticker showing up and actual delivery

Discussion in '2018 - 2019 Ford Explorer Order Status Threads' started by barney6, July 9, 2014.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. barney6

barney6 New Member

City, State:
    Utah
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2015 Explorer Sport
    Just wanted to let you all know that my window sticker showed up on 7/5/2014 and my car arrived at my dealership today!!! That is only 4 days after the window sticker printed and a week sooner than my original ETA of 7/15.

Hopefully you will all get the same surprise and get your cars sooner than originally planned. At least you have an idea of what to expect when your window sticker shows up online.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. FordService

FordService Official Ford Rep

City, State:
    Dearborn, MI
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    Awesome news, barney6! I hope you absolutely love your new Explorer; don't forget to share some pictures so we can check it out. :thumbsup:

Crystal