Tire/wheel search | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tire/wheel search

I know for a fact that this topic has to have been brought up before...so i did a search but could not find what i was looking for.....I am wondering what the largest size tires that you can fit on stock rims for the 91-94 X's are. Could a 32x10.5 tire fit? That would be with a lift. If anyone has a link to this thread or can link to a thread with this info it would be appreciated or you could just toss out an answer.

Thanks,
Brian:redexp: :)

First of all, how high to you want to go? 1-2 inches (spacer/shackle) and you should get 31's in. 3-5 inches (shackle/spacer + 2" or 3" body lift and you can get 32's or 33's in there.

Yes, the tires will fit your stock wheels. As far as how high to good, it is more of a question of how much you want to trim.

Robb

Well i know i would do the TT/Shackle...i dont know yet how much higher i would be going right away, but you say they will fit the stock wheel and should fit well with no probs? I will figure out how high im going then decide on 31's or 32's and what not, im just planning on stuff like that so i know what to budget for.

Back