Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Red Bluff, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1975 Ford Bronco 4x4
Rob is a life-saver. Fast shipping... great price. Thanks Rob! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glad to hear that it all worked out!!! Thanks for the good word!!!

Also in addition to the post Section525 is a stand-up guy and worked very hard to make something right for another member when something got damaged in shipping!!!

Also would like to vouch for Toolbox-rob. Very great person to do business with. Thanks for the mass air.

good reliable people here. thats great!!!

Originally posted by rydinhigh
Also would like to vouch for Toolbox-rob. Very great person to do business with. Thanks for the mass air.

Thanks bud, glad I could help!!!

I also would like to bump this thread to show that he has fast shipping, discribes it perfectly and good communication. Would do business with again!!!

Class Act!

Class act all the way.

Shipped the items fast, definately a pro pack job!

Items were just as he described, if not better!

Thanks Again!!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey rob, i got the cover, thanks alot! it didnt quite match my tan which is weird but i think ill spray it with some bedliner. Thanks!

Yup, good one from me too... I was talking to rob about my CEL problem, he said it was an FPR... Said he had one laying around that he'd sell me cheap... I told him I couldn't afford it yet, but he shipped it anyway, then there was a suprise in the box, TWO used FPRS for me to try!!! So now I have a spare...

Back